WHO WE ARE?
- PS QuickIT is about – “IT Product Services delivered quickly"
- We are technology focused organization with expertise in Cloud, Mobility, Integration, Data Analytics and SaaS products - Salesforce & Service Now
- Led by leadership team from premier institutes that has contributed to multiple successful product development services
- We believe in Agile development
- PS QuickIT has a mature delivery model with technology expertise & business focus needed to succeed in today’s market
- We provide software services ranging from design, development, test, deploy, maintain, support & document
- Our delivery centre is in Noida (near Delhi) and have a global presence with a sales network spanning US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and India
- Strong in Core Java , emphasis on collections, multi-threading (Executor framework) and exception handling
- Working experience in Java Guava library, Java Swing / Java FX knowledge . Understanding of web services - SOAP and REST
- Good hands on experience on Spring framework and Hibernate ORM framework . Knowledge of MS SQL server and Postgres, emphasis on SQL, Stored Procedure, Function and Indexes
- To have knowledge of design patterns. Analytical bend of mind with troubleshooting skills
- Good to have experience in cloud environment, unit testing on JUnit, Mockito or any testing tool knowledge.
- Experience in client side technology - HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery, Angular JS, JSP
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Role: We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. Experience: 3+ years
- Mandatory: . Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, and mobile devices
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Executing interaction design and visual design
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design components
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect
- Consulting with clients and lead experience architect
- Researching interaction design trends
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Good to Have: 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS a plus
Please post your resume at email@example.com