ServiceNow Implementation and Enhancements
ITSM, or IT service management, is the new approach to IT implementation and management that focuses on people, process and technology in response to evolving demands from internal staff and customers for higher quality, relationship-focused IT services.IT service management (ITSM) refers to the entirety of activities – directed by policies, organized and structured in processes and supporting procedures – that are performed by an organization or part of an organization to plan, deliver, operate and control IT services offered to customers.By leveraging our expertise, you can take advantage of:
- Implementations: With the experience of implementing various ServiceNow projects from scratch, we have the capability and knowledge to successfully transition the rollouts/delivery on time and with quality.
- Enhancements: After the initial ServiceNow implementation, many organizations begin to explore enhancements and potential future deployments that will help to better leverage all of the applications, features and functionalists that are included in the ServiceNow platform. PS QuickIT experts will help you analyze your process and can assist you with your ongoing ServiceNow enhancements through feature implementations, custom application development and integration.
- Discovery: With Discovery, you can create a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) that accurately reflects the assets within your enterprise and their relationships to each other to help minimize the potential for unexpected outages and create greater efficiency in the management, change and life cycle of configuration Items.
- Orchestration (RunBook Automation): We can set-up and help you optimize Orchestration, an extension of the ServiceNow graphical workflow engine, to automate complex tasks and multi-step processes quickly, reliably and with best practices thus requiring less skill and labor to execute.
- General Development: PS QuickIT offers solution development services to enhance your ServiceNow implementation. From deploying new ServiceNow applications and building custom applications to integrating it with different applications.
IT Service Management
ServiceNow is based on SaaS based Platform and is hosted on cloud to be available to use all the time using the internet. Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over a network, typically the Internet.Based on ITIL Framework ServiceNow offer various IT based applications and with our expertise, we can help you to automate them by integrating your process and procedures and configuring the application to flow in your language. Below are some applications which are modified by our developers:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Service Catalog
- Content Management
- Knowledge Base
Beyond IT Service Management
ServiceNow includes several core ITIL applications, such as Incident, Problem and Change, but the platform also allows for the rapid development of custom applications to go beyond IT service management.Platform as a service (PaaS) is a category of cloud computing services that provide a platform allowing customers to develop, run and manage Web applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching an app.The ServiceNow PaaS instantly allows us to create and build custom applications and also give us the capability to link it with the custom application and create their workflows as per organization process.Some of the applications created by our team:
- Human Resource Management
- Document Management
- Vendor Management
With all the technical expertise PS QuickIT can also offer you skills to improve flexibility and availability in order to better manage and optimize you ServiceNow Platform
- Architectural Support: PS QuickIT can oversee the architecture, implementation, and design of your ServiceNow instance. This support includes the design and engineering of complex systems, integration, multi-tenancy solutions and more.
- Developer Services: Our Developer Services provide configuration and customization for your ServiceNow instance to help you implement new applications and functional workflows, including business rules, client scripts, data sources, and maps.
- ServiceNow Training: We offer customized training to the user about the new development/enhancement done on the platform.
- Project Management: Leverage our experience with multiple ServiceNow projects to ensure optimal design and execution of your ServiceNow implementation.